Friday 19 July 2013

A few words from work experience student - Nico Barnfield


I am one of those people who doesn’t really revise until the last minute where I cram everything and some but not all of it sticks, but I was fortunate enough to be allowed to sit in on a consultation for someone with dyslexia while doing some work experience with the Dyslexics Research Trust (DRT) and the ideas that they were given I think would actually benefit me, someone who has no form of learning difficulty except for a bit of laziness. They were things like active note taking, active listening, memory exercises and doing little bits of revision often instead of doing a massive cramming session the week before my exams.
I will keep you posted on my progress in my exams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    stumbled accross some great blogs and websites recently who have great ideas:

    Some good ideas for maths

    http://www.greatteachingideas.net/numeracy-ideas.html


    ReplyDelete